The joy of shopping artistically at the de Young and Legion of Honor museum stores remains, but your shopping experience will feel different than before. The safety of our customers and staff is of utmost importance to us — so here is what you can expect when you shop with us on-site.
Easy Access to shopping
- At the de Young, an admission ticket is not required to shop at the store. Simply enter the building and follow the signs to the store.
- At the Legion of Honor, request a store pass upon arrival to shop the store without an admission ticket.
We now offer Store Pickup!
While shopping our products you will see availability per location on each product page. Select de Young or Legion of Honor location at checkout for in-stock items at each location. Please note that we are only able to accommodate one location per order. If you want to order products available at both locations, you will need to choose your preferred location.
- Your order will be ready for pickup within 2-4 days, and you will receive an "Order Ready" email confirmation once your order is ready for pickup. When your order is ready, please show your "Order Ready" email confirmation to pickup your order. Please do not attempt to pickup your order prior to receiving your "Order Ready" email confirmation.
- For pickup at the de Young, you can visit the Store without a ticket and your order will be ready at the main Store on the upper level.
- For pickup at the Legion of Honor, you will need to request a Café sticker at the entrance. Please present your "Order Ready" email confirmation when requesting a sticker. Your order will be ready for pickup at the main Store across from the Café.
This is how we are keeping you safe
If you are sick, stay home and get well
If you are showing COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home. We look forward to your visit when you are feeling well.
Clean and protected
- Free hand sanitizer is available at all store entrances and checkout locations.
- Plexi-shields are installed at all jewelry and checkout counters for extra precaution.
Thank you in advance so we can stay safe together.