How to Shop at Our Stores
The joy of shopping artistically at the de Young and Legion of Honor museum stores remains, but your shopping experience will feel different than before. The safety of our customers and staff is of utmost importance to us — so here is what you can expect when you shop with us on-site.
Easy Access to shopping
- At the de Young, an admission ticket is not required to shop at the store. Simply enter the building and follow the signs to the store.
- At the Legion of Honor, request a store pass upon arrival to shop the store without an admission ticket.
This is how we are keeping you safe
If you are sick, stay home and get well
- If you are showing COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home. We look forward to your visit when you are feeling well.
Capacity is monitored
- We are currently limiting the number of visitors at any one time to 50% of capacity.
Masks are currently required for all visitors to the Museums
- In accordance with current City and County of San Francisco Public Health requirements, all visitors regardless of vaccination status must wear masks while inside the museums.
Clean and protected
- Free hand sanitizer is available at all store entrances and checkout locations.
- Plexi-shields are installed at all jewelry and checkout counters for extra precaution.
Thank you in advance so we can stay safe together.